As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|1||Hasbro Gaming Hi Ho Cherry-O Game Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Edition (Amazon Exclusive)||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Pressman Amazon Exclusive Bonus Edition Let's Go Fishin' - Includes Lucky Ducks Make-A-Match Game!||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||Educational Insights Special Edition The Sneaky||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|4||Don't Break the Ice Game||9.6||Check Latest Price|
|5||Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)||9.4||Check Latest Price|
|6||ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|7||Educational Insights The Sneaky||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|8||Hasbro Gaming Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|9||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Junior Animal Kingdom - Gifts||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||TOMY Pop Up Pirate Game - Provides Plenty of Swashbucklin' Fun on Family Game Night||8.2||Check Latest Price|
1. Hasbro Gaming Hi Ho Cherry-O Game Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Edition (Amazon Exclusive)
- Fun Hi Ho Cherry-O game challenges the kids’ math skills
- Helps kids practice counting and numbers
- Players pick pretend fruits off of their trees
- Character movers look like Mickey, Goofy or Donald
- The first player to pick all the fruit off their tree wins
2. Pressman Amazon Exclusive Bonus Edition Let’s Go Fishin’ – Includes Lucky Ducks Make-A-Match Game!
- Fast-paced gameplay: features a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths
- Object: players use mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish
- Fine motor skills: gameplay helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Bonus: this top-selling classic game includes a lucky Ducks make-a-match card game!
- Great gift: for 1-4 players, ages 4 and up
3. Educational Insights Special Edition The Sneaky
- IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE! With over TWO MILLION copies sold, our best-selling preschool game is celebrating its 10th birthday with a special collector’s edition! Our 10th Birthday Edition game includes all the same fun of the original plus a soft, fuzzy Sneaky Squeezers and beautiful golden acorns.
- INCLUDES GOLDEN ACORNS! This special edition includes 20 golden acorns with colorful tops, a limited-edition fuzzy Squirrel Squeezer, tree-shaped game board, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- TODDLER GAME – NO READING REQUIRED! The perfect toddler and preschool game, kids simply spin the spinner to see what to do next, practicing colors, numbers, and counting as they play.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner, use your furry Squirrel Squeezer to pick up the matching acorn, then place it in your log.
- PLAY YOUR WAY TO PRESCHOOL SKILLS: So much fun they’ll want to play again and again, The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game reinforces color learning, practices matching skills, builds hand-eye coordination, develops strategic thinking, fine motor skills, and more.
4. Don’t Break the Ice Game
- Players tap out ice blocks one by one
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top
- Play with 2-4 players
- Includes 2 mallets, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs,1 large ice block, 32 small ice blocks, Phillip the Penguin figure, and instructions.
5. Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid.
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of “delicious” surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle.
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet.
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love.
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
6. ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
7. Educational Insights The Sneaky
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
- A COLOR-MATCHING, FINE MOTOR SKILLS, STRATEGY GAME: Your forest pals are hungry and need your help.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log.
- INCLUDES: A colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- NEW YEAR, NEW SKILLS: Keep the learning going all year long with Educational Insights and give your kids the confidence to succeed in school and beyond.
8. Hasbro Gaming Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up
- PEPPA PIG THEMED BOARD GAME: Join the fun with Peppa Pig and friends.
- INCLUDES 4 PEPPA PIG CHARACTER MOVERS: It’s a climbing and sliding adventure at the playground as players move around the gameboard as Peppa Pig, Gerald Giraffe, Suzy Sheep, or Danny Dog.
- COLORFUL GAMEBOARD: The delightful artwork on the gameboard features Peppa Pig and her friends including Rebecca Rabbit, Freddy Fox, and more.
- NO READING REQUIRED GAME: This game can be a good choice for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet.
- GIFT FOR PRESCHOOLERS: The Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition game is a fun thing for kids to do while staying at home.
9. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Junior Animal Kingdom - Gifts
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Use the Guider Tiles to ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the game card! Where does the animal live? Does the animal have 4 legs? What does the animal eat? Can you be the first player to win 7 Game Cards?.
- LEARN THROUGH PLAY – Ages 3 to 6 is a period of rapid brain development for kids! Develop Social & Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Creative Thinking skills with Guess in 10 Junior!.
- WHAT YOU GET – One game set includes 35 Game Cards, 10 Guider Tiles and a handy box to store it all.
- NO READING REQUIRED! – With simple instructions and no reading required, Guess in 10 Junior is super fun for preschoolers.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS – Guess in 10 Junior is a great gift for preschoolers with age-appropriate content! This game is for 2-6 players, learn to play in 5 minutes and enjoy hours of fun!.
10. TOMY Pop Up Pirate Game – Provides Plenty of Swashbucklin’ Fun on Family Game Night
- Number Of Players: 2-6
- The surprise family game that is a real barrel of fun
- Take turns sliding the colorful swords into the barrel
- Beware – if the pirate pops up on your turn, you are out
- Kids love the popping action of the pirate flying out of the barrel
- No reading required